This plugin is deprecated and no longer available for MacroQuest. Framelimiting functionality is now part of main.
MQ2FPS \(VIP only\) is a plugin that changes the frames per second of the Everquest screen when it is in focus and when it is in the background.
- On/Off enables or disables the FPS display.
- Use x and y to control the location of the FPS display on the screen.
- With mode you can change the FPS limiter mode to the one specified \(absolute or calculate\) or toggle between the
two if no mode is specified.
This sets the foreground or background rendering rate \(ie. how many frames will be drawn\). Setting the rendering rate does not slow down the game at all. The client still responds to the mouse and keyboard the same, the UI is still drawn, but the world itself is not drawn as often.
- With #, MQ2FPS will drawn 1 out of # frames.
- The use of ~# will cause MQ2FPS to draw #-1 out of # frames.
/render bg 3 Draws 1 out of 3 frames /render bg ~3 Draws 2 out of 3 frames
Sets the foreground or background framerate.
/maxfps fg 30 Sets foreground framerate to 30 FPS /maxfps bg 5 Sets background framerate to 5 FPS
/maxfps fg 25
/maxfps bg 25
/fps mode absolute
/render fg 1
/render bg 75
Sample INI File¶