Guild Buff Bot¶
Guild Buff Bot a macro by TheDroidUrLookingFor, to help out a few friends. You can run it on a Shaman, Magician, Enchanter, Ranger, Druid, or Cleric.
- Buffs level appropriate buffs when Hailed.
- Setup to use languages for FV.
- Echos who it is helping to EQBC for debug is on.
- Mage: Summons Pet toys when it hears "toys"
- Mage: Summons Between 1- 20 Pet toys when it hears "toys 1-20"
- Mage: Summons Invis stone when it hears "invis"
- Mage: Summons mod rod when it hears "rod"
- Mage: Summons damage rod when it hears "drod"
- Mage: Summons arrows/quiver when it hears "arrows"
- Mage: Summons Invis stone, Lev Ring, Mod Rod, and Damage Rod when it hears "other"
- Cleric: Will resurrect a player when it hears "rez"
- Druid: Ports to all available druid Zephyrs.
- Wizard: Ports to all available wizard Translocates.
- Account balances! Charge people for your buffs and stop buffing them if they can't afford it.
- Will deduct a set amount each time it buffs a pet, merc, or the initiator.
- Will deduct a set amount teach time it summons on the mage.
- Moved everything you need to change into the INI.
-- Hail for level appropriate buffs.
-- toys x(1-20)