MQ2Cursor by s0rCieR is a plugin that tries to keep your cursor free of items. It was inspired by the plugins MQ2FeedMe and MQ2AutoDestroy.
- It also tries to keep you above a certain hunger/thirst level \(so that you don't eat your stat food\).
- Additionally, it can be used to loot your own corpse.
MQ2Cursor can be found here, in the VIP forums.
- Auto Keep item from list up to a certain quantity.
- Consume, Drop, or Destroy when quantity is reached.
- Auto Sleep with certain windows are open (Spellbook, Casting, Bank, Give, Merchant, Trade, GuildTributemaster,
TributeMaster, GuildBank, Inventory but not Loot window, Loot window but not Inventory).
- Quiet/Silent Operating Mode and Global On/Off flags.
- Autoloot your corpse when loot Window Up.
All settings are saved to the INI file _.ini.
Turn plugin On/Off or Toggle
/cursor silent on|off|auto
Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle
Turn Feeding Mode On/Off or Toggle
Turn Dropping Mode On/Off or Toggle
Save/Load information from the INI file.
/cursor rem\(ove\)|del\(ete\) id
Remove ID or \(Item on Cursor\).
List items in the cursor list along with their status \(drop, protected, etc\). A partial name can be supplied to further narrow down the list, but please remember that the partial name is case sensitive.
Always keep those \(Item On Cursor\).
Keep quantity # \(Item On Cursor\).
/cursor random #
Random humanish delay in ms 0=off.
Keep Item on Cursor \(and don't add it to the list\).
Turn Plugin On/Off or Toggle.
/lootme silent on|off|auto
Turn Quiet Mode On/Off or Toggle.
/cursor 2 st
/cursor rem 1685
/cursor silent on
/cursor list Water